Each week you are to enter content into an online journal provided in Blackboard that briefly summarizes (1) the tasks you performed during your internship that week and (2) total hours worked with days/times. The content can be brief and in outline form and use bullet or another list styling, but keep in mind that this content will form the basis of the two major papers that you will write for this course. Therefore, the more detailed you are in your weekly journal, the easier it will be to finish the two papers. Specifically, your weekly journal should contain:
• The days and times you worked that week, as well as the total hours, worked. (Provide this information at the top of each weekly section so this will act as a de facto heading to separate each weekly entry that you make.)
• The skills or skillsets used/required to complete each task
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
• Each task you performed along with a brief description of what you did.
• A brief explanation of why the task needed to be done.
• Was there an outcome? If so, what was that outcome?
• What new terminology did you learn this week? Provide the term and its definition.