This assignment will help students to develop an inside-out, principle-centered approach to leadership on the personal, interpersonal, managerial, and organizational levels by self-reflection. Evaluate your own personal leadership factors (principles, traits, skills or practices) that are critical to you being an effective leader or manager.
In writing this 1600 word paper you will:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Conduct a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) analysis on yourself. Do this by identifying your strengths and weaknesses as a leader or manager, as well as the opportunities that you can take advantage of to make you a stronger leader, and threats that are currently impeding you r growth as a leader, or prior threats that plagued your leadership progress. Use the Bible, scholarly literature, and at least 1 leadership assessment test to discover your SWOT. Be sure to include the results from your leadership test in your self-evaluation and integrate the Bible in your report. State the title of the leadership self-assessment, the purpose of the leadership self-assessment, your actual score, the interpretation of your score. Discuss whether or not you agree with the results of the leadership test assessment. (write at least 600 words)
- Develop strategies to increase your leadership strengths, and eliminate your weaknesses, by using the results of your personal SWOT analysis. Also develop strategies to take advantage of the opportunities that you identified, and eliminate or at least minimize the effect of threats on your leadership effectiveness. (write at least 250 words)
- Compare and contrast the biblical approach to developing strong partnership relationships with followers with the Relational Leadership Theory approach. (write at least 250 words)
- As a result of your comparing/contrasting, state exactly what you will do to develop strong partnership relationships with your followers. Support your plans with biblical justification. (write at least 250 words)
- Provide new thoughts related to this topic of developing an inside-out, principle-centered approach to leadership on the personal, interpersonal, managerial, and organizational levels. (write at least 250 words)
Paper Format and Other Requirements: Materials submitted to fulfill requirements in one course may not be submitted in another course. Concerns about the propriety of obtaining outside assistance and acknowledging sources should be addressed to the instructor of the course before the work commences and as necessary as the work proceeds.
- This paper must include at least 10 references in addition to the course textbook and the Bible.
- In-text citations are required to support your points, statements, issues, arguments, concerns, and opinions.
- The cover page needs to include this statement: By submittinig this assignment, I attest this submission represents my own work, and not that of another student, scholar, or internet source. I understand I am responsible for knowing and correctly utilizing referencing and bibliographical guidelines.
- The required cover page abstract and the reference pages are not included in the required assignment page length/word count, but are required as part of your paper.
- The APA required introduction, conclusion sections and subject headings are expected.
- The introduction and conclusion sections should not be longer than ½ page each unless the paper is at least 3000 words long not including cover page, abstract page, table pf contents page and reference page.
- Sources of information from Wikipedia, dictionaries, and encyclopedia will not be accepted.
- Citations should accompany each written assignment thesis statement, paragraph topic sentences, and supporting statements of fact and opinion.
- Paragraph lengths: Each paragraph should have a topic sentence unless it continues from, or provides support to the prior paragraph. A paragraph is defined in this course as being at least 4 sentences in length.
- Similarity scores must not exceed 5%.
- Main subject headings besides the abstract, introduction, conclusion, and reference headings should restate the assignment question as a short-paraphrased statement. There are 5 major assignment directives, so there should be 5 major subject headings and possibly headings and subheadings.
- Avoid clichés, slang, jargon, exagerrations, abbreviations, figurative language, and language that is too informal and too subjective.
- Biblical based topical analysis and biblical integration needs to be specific to the subject with a depth that is greater than a general Christian worldview.
Consult the accompanying rubric for how your instructor will grade this assignment. Also, any form of plagiarism, including cutting and pasting, will result in zero points for the entire assignment. All quoted materials must be properly cited in current APA format.
Submit the Research Paper to the appropriately labeled SafeAssign link first to review your percentage of originality.