This assignment proposes leadership and management relationships with business constructs.
In writing this 1600 word paper you will:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Describe Shared Leadership theory, including its intended purpose and functions (write at least 300 words)
- Evaluate its effectiveness according to biblical principles (write at least 300 words)
- Discuss its strengths and weaknesses according to scholarly literature (write at least 300 words)
- Develop a case study where you effectively apply Shared Leadership with biblical integration. (write at least 500 words)
- Provide new thoughts related to this topic. (write at least 200 words)
Paper Format and Other Requirements: Materials submitted to fulfill requirements in one course may not be submitted in another course. Concerns about the propriety of obtaining outside assistance and acknowledging sources should be addressed to the instructor of the course before the work commences and as necessary as the work proceeds.
- This paper must include at least 10 references in addition to the course textbook and the Bible.
- In-text citations are required to support your points, statements, issues, arguments, concerns, and opinions.
- The cover page needs to include this statement: By submittinig this assignment, I attest this submission represents my own work, and not that of another student, scholar, or internet source. I understand I am responsible for knowing and correctly utilizing referencing and bibliographical guidelines.
- The required cover page abstract and the reference pages are not included in the required assignment page length/word count, but are required as part of your paper.
- The APA required introduction, conclusion sections and subject headings are expected.
- The introduction and conclusion sections should not be longer than ½ page each unless the paper is at least 3000 words long not including cover page, abstract page, table pf contents page and reference page.
- Sources of information from Wikipedia, dictionaries, and encyclopedia will not be accepted.
- Citations should accompany each written assignment thesis statement, paragraph topic sentences, and supporting statements of fact and opinion.
- Paragraph lengths: Each paragraph should have a topic sentence unless it continues from, or provides support to the prior paragraph. A paragraph is defined in this course as being at least 4 sentences in length.
- Similarity scores must not exceed 20%.
- Main subject headings besides the abstract, introduction, conclusion, and reference headings should restate each assignment question as a short-paraphrased statement. There are 5 major assignment directives, so there should be 5 major subject headings and possibly other sub headings.
- Avoid clichés, slang, jargon, exagerrations, abbreviations, figurative language, and language that is too informal and too subjective.
- Biblical based topical analysis and biblical integration needs to be specific to the subject with a depth that is greater than a general Christian worldview.
Consult the accompanying rubric for how your instructor will grade this assignment. Also, any form of plagiarism, including cutting and pasting, will result in zero points for the entire assignment. All quoted materials must be properly cited in current APA format.
Submit the Research Paper to the appropriately labeled SafeAssign link first to review your percentage of originality. Then submit the Research Paper to the appropriate link for grading by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 4.