You will be creating an export business plan. Work must be original to this class, otherwise a grade of zero will be given. If no paper is submitted, a course grade of zero points will be given. Papers that do not contain detailed research will be severely penalized. No Wikipedia references are allowed.
You do not need to submit work in progress. However you are welcome to approach your instructor with questions.
|Business Plan||Page recommendations||Section header||Summary|
|Part I: Purpose||1||Purpose||Why has the plan been written?|
|Part II: Table of Contents||1||Table of Contents||Table of contents|
|Part III: Executive Summary||1||Executive Summary||This is short and concise. It covers the principal points of the report, and is prepared after the plan has been written.|
|Part IV: Research||≥7 pages||Introduction||Introduction – what product and foreign country did you select and why|
|Situational Analysis||Describe the product to be exported|
|Present a brief history of the country as it relates to its origins and trade history|
|Cultural Overview||The norms, practices, social structure, etc. that may aid (or hinder) the reception of your product|
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Consumer attitudes toward product
Educational levels; ability to comprehend instructions, ability to use product
Languages; labels, instructions
|Political Environment||An overview of the governance structure of the country along with any legal-political forces|
Certain required or prohibited features
Label and packing requirements
|Export Marketing Plan||Long and short-term goals, characteristics of an ideal target market for your product given the country selected, market screening|
|Economic Decelopment||How developed the country is, and how this will influence the success of your product|
|Part V: References||1 to 2||References||References|
Note: For further details regarding the components of your Export Business Plan, please see pages 468-469 of your textbook.
- Your paper must be in APA format to include:
- The use of headings and subheadings
- Times New Roman 12-point font
- 1 inch margins
- Paragraphs with a minimum of at least 5 sentences
- The first line of each paragraph should be indented 1/2 inch
- Anything less than the content length stated above is not sufficient coverage of content and will result in a substantial reduction in grade.
- At least one to two reference (or works cited) pages.
- References must be no older than 5 years.
- Your paper should be well-organized with excellent flow and excellently formatted. Check that your headings and sub-headings are correct.