1. Identify the organization – if you have any questions contact your instructor for approval.
This graduate level analysis can be performed on large companies or small companies;
you choose but ensure you can get enough information to make quality analysis and
2. Consider what you have read and include independent research on the Supply Chain,
Operations, Innovation, Sustainability and Six Sigma. These are all broad topics, and yet
demonstrate to your CEO and you have an ability to include these topics, if even in a
small way, in your recommendations. Always reference and cite your research.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Know your target – this paper is to be written to the CEO or someone in the organization
that would consider your recommendations. If you actually know the person, or think you
could get your recommendations to them then great – write with the person with authority
in mind and once you have had your paper graded you might want to actually submit this
paper to them.
4. Remember this is an academic paper – you have to use APA, citations and all that is
important in graduate level writing. There should never be even one typo or grammatical
error in a graduate level paper.
5. Use the text book and independent research (and cite). Graduate level recommendations
are normally backed up on data not hunches or the experience of one person. Use the
specific analytics that are available in your text book to make your recommendations.
6. Remember to include a recommendation for both innovation and sustainability. You will
be graded on including information from both of those fields. Charts, graphs and visual
recommendations are always encouraged. A picture is worth a 1000 words.
7. Use the “How to Write a Short Paper” format found in Course Documents. You need to
have a good title (interesting is even better), a strong analysis based upon research, and
have key recommendations that are practical and well thought out. You need to have a
conclusion that does not bring in new ideas – but is a clear synthesis of your ideas.