SELECT THREE below:
1. Nature is a key motif in romantic poetry. How does Wordsworth’s Tintern Abbey illustrate this fact? Provide at least 3 specific examples from the text.
2. The key to romanticism is feeling and intense experience.” Choose one piece of art OR one piece of music (from the 1800’s) and analyze it according to this statement.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. How does the life, works, and legacy of Beethoven relate to the heroic aspect of romanticism?
4. What effect did Nationalism have on the arts? Provide at least two examples with an analysis on nationalism in those works.
5. What effect did nature have on the arts? Provide at least two examples with an analysis on nature in those works.
6. What was Romanticism rebelling against?
7. Describe Liberty Leading the People. Name at least 3 ways it reflects the ideals of Romanticism?