The Research Project for this course is divided into three parts. See the syllabus for complete information. This is the first of three parts.
Submit a 200 – 500 word essay to your instructor via the Assignment box that addresses all of the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- State the working title of your Course Project topic
- Identify the main issue to be examined
- Provide a brief explanation of the problem or issue
- Explain how this topic is related to the learning outcomes outlined in this syllabus and/or to the policy related topics discussed in the textbook of this course
- Explain how the topic is related to criminal justice
A document titled List of Suggested of Suggested Criminal Justice Topics has been provided in Doc Sharing to help you decide; however, you may choose a related topic not found on the list as long as it is approved
by your instructor.
Clemons, R., & McBeth, M. (2009). Public policy praxis: Theory and pragmatism: A case study approach (2nd ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Publishers. ISBN-13: 978-0-13-605652-2; ISBN-10: 013-605652-0