Individual members will provide a separate, personal critical reflection on the process. This should cover:
A critical analysis of the advice given and the decisions made and choices of models, tools and intervention strategy.
Self reflection on their group process [including their personal contribution], including their personal strengths and development need).
[B] Critical reflection
1. Understanding of the whole group experience, preparation, presentation and recommendations
2. Clear and concise writing style
3. Accurate use of the preferred LBS referencing system ,see
4. A bibliography indicating that a variety of source materials have been used
5. Evidence of appropriate and critical use of theory
6. Clear and effective analysis
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now