Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Define what is a public leader? Cite experiences and research to support your assertions.
- Based on your readings, describe and develop an overview of a public leader—one male and one female—that embody your ideal of a public leader and the leadership theories and styles that they manifest.
- Reflect on the events of the 1990s and the tremendous social and governmental changes that happened at that time. Discuss the roles of Nelson Mandela, Desmond Tutu, and F. W. de Klerk in facilitating change, recognizing diversity, and leading courageously.
- Discuss gender diversity in the workplace, including the increasing numbers of women in the workplace and leadership positions. If you’ve ever had a leader of another gender, discuss the pros and cons of your experience.
- Suggest one (1) key strength or weakness that could influence your ability to be a public leader.
- Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (at least one (1) must be no more than 3 months old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and government websites. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other websites ending in anything other than “.gov” do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now