Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 11, 12
- Minimum of 2 scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
Research the proportion of women, African Americans, Native Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans and openly gay or lesbian members of Congress.
- Reflect on what these patterns say about the nature of representation.
- Why do some groups tend to be underrepresented in Congress?
- Why do you see a trend in which more women and minorities are being represented?
- Do you think the underrepresentation of women and minorities affect Congress’s business?
- How might we as a people address this situation and strive towards equal representation? Make sure to cite sources used.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 1.5-2 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (minimum of 2 scholarly sources in addition to textbook if cited)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now