Dear writer, you are to do 2 assignments.
5 pgs on the soc205 that includes the title pg and reference pg and the psychology 205 4 pgs that include the title and reference pg.
Assignment 1: parental responsiveness
You have to read this story before I’m guessing my assignment has something to do with the assignment. Story: before my first child was born, I studied child development. I learned the importance of responsive caregiving. I learned that I would soon be able to read my baby’s cries. I would know what was wrong and what I could do by the sound of the cry. After my baby was born, I responded quickly when he cried. To my surprised, I had difficulty calming him. I realized I did not always know what is wrong by the second of his cry. I became very frustrated and decided that if my baby was dry, fed, and not tired. I would just let him cry it out. I didn’t know what else to do?
Write a two paper in which you:
1. Explain how behaviorism, psychoanalytic theory, and attachment theory suggest handling this situation a n d predict what would happen be each likely outcome….
2. Explain what the research says Regarding how parents should react to the cries of a child.
3. Assess the behavior of the mother in supporting secure attachment.
4. Identify the characteristics that a baby could have that may disrupt the attachment process.
5. Suggest a solution that is supported by research and theory.
6. Use at least (4) quality resources in this assignment.
Note: Wikipedia a n d similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must followed these formatting requirement: APA, include a cover pg containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title. The cover pg a n d the reference pg are not included in the lenght. With them two they are free and I need it by the 5th of February but I can’t pay until February 3rd can ya’ll have the paper ready and I will pay for it than. Now this is my psych class and I have another one in my other class as well and I will give those instructions over the weekend….
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
▪ Assess the biological, cognitive, cultural, environmental, and social factors that influence development throughout the lifespan.
▪ Use technology and information resources to research issues in lifespan development.
▪ Write clearly and concisely about lifespan development using proper writing mechanics…. now there are more instructions than anything else..
The State Judicial Selection Process (sociology 205)
Each state within the United States has its own unique judicial selection process for different court system.
Write a three page page paper in which you:
1. Discuss the judicial selection process of your state. Include, at a minimum, the qualifications and steps that are taken in order to select judges for the different kinds of courts within your specific state.
2. Choose a second state, and describe the qualifications and the selection process for judges within that state.
3.compare and contrast for both states the qualifications necessary for a prospective candidate to become a judge. Next, identify the steps that the relevant persons/entities need to take in order to remove a judge from office for disciplinary reasons for each state.
4. Justify the selection process for the state that you believe has the best system in place. Justify the response.
5.use at least 3 quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow PA formatting.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, professor and the date. A reference page.
Using the Internet or Strayer databases. Research the judicial selection process for different court systems from different states within the U.S. Court System. (research for one of the states use Roanoke , VA please)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now