- For this discussion post, define the fact pattern in the Netflix case study, which you read about in the following Module One articles and presentation:
- Library Article: How Netflix Reinvented HR
- Article: The Woman Behind the Netflix Culture Doc
- Presentation: Netflix Culture: Freedom & Responsibility
- This information will be a key part of your final project for this course. According to Legal Dictionary, a fact pattern is “a concise description of all the occurrences or circumstances of a particular case, without any discussion of their consequences under the law.”
- In other words, it provides the basic information—who, what, when, where, and why (which we will call the 5W approach):
- Who: The individuals and organization involved in the issue
- What: The issue at hand. What variables have created the situation that needs resolution, and what facts regarding the individuals involved and the organization can be codified as factual statements.
- When: The timetable as to when the issue began and the approximate timeframe in which it must be settled. If not definitively known, provide an estimate of the duration.
- Where: The geographic location, department, or division in which the problem exists.
- Why: The drivers that created the situation needing resolution.
- How: The ways in which the organizational culture may directly and/or indirectly impact the negotiation in an interpersonal or organization conflict situation.
We are a reliable, versatile and admitted academic custom writing service, treating your interests as of paramount importance.
Whether it’s a Ph.D. thesis/dissertation or a Masters level or university essay, we have what it takes.
Have any questions? Talk to us…
Phone: +1 (408) 616-7426