The idea of sending people to Mars in hopes of colonizing the planet has long been out of the realm of possibilities but big thinkers like Elon Musk are determined to keep trying (link).
From what you have learned from this class:
- Why is Mars considered so inhospitable?
- What would be needed to ensure humans could survive on Mars? In particular, where would we get our food, our oxygen, our water and our energy?
- If you were tasked with sending people to Mars, give a time-line of how they would get there, what would they bring, how long would they stay and what advice you would give anyone who wanted to go?
Make sure to:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Write a short essay or paragraph of at least 300 words.
- Use concrete examples/details and avoid generalities.
- Address all questions.
- Use proper grammar and punctuation.
- If you researched your topic and are using information from what you learned, remember to cite your sources.
- Include at least 2 references in your discussion and cite your sources.
- Do not plagiarize.
- You will not be able to edit your assignment once you post, so please proofread and spell check before hitting post!