- Describe the item you are taking a loan out for and the purchase price.
- Include your chosen interest rate and amount of time for your loan.
- Determine the amount of interest you will pay throughout the term of the loan and the final cost of the item when the loan is paid in full. Assume your bank uses the simple interest formula: Interest = Principal * Rate * Time.
- Show the work needed to find the amount of interest and total cost.
- Determine the monthly payment for this loan.
- Repeat the interest computation with the new time period and show your work.
- Determine the total amount of the loan when paid in full.
- Compute the new monthly payment.
- Explain if you are surprised by the results. Why, or why not?
- Discuss one change you could make in your life to make the new monthly payment possible
We are a reliable, versatile and admitted academic custom writing service, treating your interests as of paramount importance.
Whether it’s a Ph.D. thesis/dissertation or a Masters level or university essay, we have what it takes.
Have any questions? Talk to us…
Phone: +1 (408) 616-7426