The essay needs to be exact words requested excluding references and titles.
The essay based on Luce Irigaray: Sexual difference and the feminine and any other relevant scholars.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Another essay title that can be used other than the assignment topic is Write a critical evaluation of the contribution and/or potential contribution to social theory of any of the theorists whose work has been included in the key texts sections of the seminar programme.
I have also attached some pdf files of some of the key texts that may be useful and need to be added to the referencing.
– Irigaray, L. (1985) ‘Any theory of the “Subject” has always been appropriated by the “Masculine’ in Speculum of the Other Woman
– (1993) Je, Tu, Nous: Toward a Culture of Difference – (1994) Thinking the Difference: For a Peaceful Revolution
– Boothroyd, D. (2013) Ethical Subjects in Contemporary Culture (Ch. 3 ‘ Sexing the ethical Subject’), Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press.
– Burke, C. et al (eds) (1994) Engaging with Irigaray (Columbia University Press)
– Chanter, T. (2006) Gender (Continuum)
– Elam, D. (1995) Feminism and Deconstruction (Routledge).
– Martin, A. (2003) ‘Introduction: Luce Irigaray and the Culture of Difference’ Theory Culture Society 20 (3): 1-12 (Moodle)
– Young, I.M. (2005) On Female Body Experience: On ‘Throwing like a Girl’ and other Essays (Oxford University Press).
– Whitford, M. (ed) (1991) The Irigaray Reader (Blackwell).
an hour ago
The number of sources is around 6-10 thank you