Please read below two discussion questions and answer 600 words in total.
1)Discussion: 300 words
Review strategies, successes, and failures related to IT in different firms. Synthesize this knowledge into a concise “problem statement,” which begins with the phrase “An unsolved problem in the field of IT strategic management that could be addressed by additional research is…” Follow up with 2-3 paragraphs that support the existence of the problem and its negative effects on its stakeholders. Some things to keep in mind:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- A problem is something that is going wrong and it causes negative effects on stakeholders such as researchers, professionals, or the public.
- The mere existence of some negative-sounding condition (e.g., a “lack” of something) doesn’t constitute a problem. There must be some negative effects as a result of this condition.
- A problem is not a goal (e.g., “
An unsolved problem is … better using information resources.”).
- A problem is not a question (e.g., “
An unsolved problem is … how to determine what information resources are underutilized”).
Support your response and all factual assertions with appropriate scholarly or industry sources with proper citations in APA format.
2) Discussion:300 words
locate at least five scholarly peer-reviewed papers and at least three industry sources such as Websites, whitepapers, or reports that contain information on others’ attempts to address or better understand the problem you identified in above discussion(Discussion 1). Your goal is to find out what knowledge is already out there related to solving or better understanding this problem. These numbers are a minimum. If you can’t/don’t get the whole picture with these eight resources, find more.Compose an initial post in which you address the following:• A short recap of the problem you identified• For each reference,·
- The full APA-formatted citation
- A summary of the major points or key takeaways related to solving or understanding the problem
Do not use Wikipedia or similar sites. Do not use blog posts unless they are official publications of the relevant companies or their employees (e.g., Michael Zuckerberg’s blog would be an appropriate source for information about Facebook).