nstructions:1. At a minimum include the following:
- Detailed description of the area researched
- Technology involved in the area
- Future trends in the area
- Example companies involved in the area
- Regulatory issues surrounding the area
- Global implications for the area
- References (minimum of 10)
- You may use resources from the APUS Online Library, any library, government library, or any peer-reviewed reference (Wikipedia and any other publicly-reviewed source is not accepted). The paper must by at least 10 pages [not including cover page & reference page(s)] double-spaced, 1″ margin all around, black12 point fonts (Times New Roman or Arial) with correct citations of all utilized references/sources, (figures, tables, etc… are extra – allowed but do not count toward the minimum page count]. The title page and references are also required but don’t count in the minimum page count. A minimum of 10 references are needed.
- The paper will be subjected to checking against plagiarism. The paper must follow acceptable originality criteria (no more than 15% max total, and 2% per individual source match are allowed).
- Save the file using the following file naming convention: First_Last_ISSC361_Project.doc(x) (where first and last are your first and last names resp.) and submit the file in this assignment area
Here are the originality report requirements:
- The originality report must be less than 15% match
- No single source shall be above 2%
- You will submit the paper though the assignment tab, and it will automatically be sent through TurnItIn.com.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now