Observe an ecosystem, either in your backyard, a natural area within a city, a park, or another place outdoors. Take note of plant and animal life (that includes looking for traces of animals such as scat, hair, footprints, etc.). Then write a 2-3 page paper that includes the following listed points. It is required that you apply vocabulary and information from your reading and research in your ecosystem description with support from a minimum of two sources.
- Describe the location you chose to observe
- Research the term “abiotic” and discuss abiotic factors that influence the ecosystem.
- What populations did you observe (or have observed in the past) in the ecosystem?
- Describe the biological communities that exist.
- What components of a food web or food chain (e.g., producers, consumers, decomposers, etc.) did you observe?
- What interactions did you observe (or likely exist) within the ecosystem: Provide specific examples for the following interactions:
- symbiosis (parasitism, mutualism, and commensalism)
Before submitting your paper, be sure your paper meets all the grading criteria presented in the rubric.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Format your paper according to APA standards — review these standards and requirements in the CAGS Writing Guide that is available in the Student Resources tab in Blackboard.