Week 4: Discussion- Planning is futuristic, involves decision making and is dynamic/continuous.
No unread replies.No replies.
All planning whether strategic or operational has three distinct attributes no matter where or when it occurs. Planning is futuristic, involves decision making and is dynamic/continuous.
- Planning is futuristic
- Anticipates what will be required of HSOs/HSs and their component parts in the future
- Planning involves decision-making
- Determining what is to be done and when, where, how, and for what purposes requires that alternatives be evaluated, decisions made, and resources allocated
- Planning is dynamic and continuous
- Planned organizational activities are affected by future events
- They are also affected by internal and external environmental forces
For this discussion, briefly explain how each of the three attributes were actualized as a planning activity using examples from your own work or volunteer experiences. The examples you use need not necessarily be connected to a health care organization.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2 paragraph with minimum 300 words