In preparation for this discussion, read the following articles:
- Work, Family, and Stress (Links to an external site.) (Clark, 1992)
- Flexible Work Arrangements (Links to an external site.) (Koch, 1998)
- Top 25 Companies for Work-Life Balance (Links to an external site.)
- Everybody Wins With a Healthy Work-Life Balance (Links to an external site.)
- 10 Ways to Establish a Better Work/Life Balance (Links to an external site.)
Balancing work and personal responsibilities can be a challenge. Employers are increasingly acknowledging these struggles and are instituting policies to help address them. Please address the following:
- Suggest two policies that you think employers could institute that would best promote work-life balance among their employees. Be sure to explain why you think these policies would help.
- Would all employees benefit from these policies or just certain types of employees?
- Once these policies are instituted in the workplace, what role does workplace culture play in whether or not employees take advantage of them?
- What effect would these policies promoting work-life balance have on workplace productivity?
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now