October 25, 2019
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Interview a senior (50 yrs old +) family member, friend, or other about what leisure was like when they were young. Prepare a brief narrative that explores how your interviewee’s experiences do or do not reflect one or more of the trends that were discussed in the lecture on “Leisure in the Modern Era”.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE INTERVIEW
- Identify a family member, friend, neighbor, or colleague that is over the age of 50. Obtain their consent to interview them about the topic at hand. You are responsible for determining the length and the content of the interview.
- Record your findings by hand or with your interviewee’s permission, you may audio or video record the interview. Do not submit your notes or digital recordings with your assignment. They are simply to help you prepare your assignment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT
- Your brief narrative must be no longer than three pages in length. Any content beyond three pages will not be graded
- Your assignment must be double spaced and 12 point font
- Include your name and student number on your assignment
- You may include photos or other supporting material (make sure to reference or acquire permissions)
- Submit your assignment in Canvas. Do not submit by email unless you have difficulty access Canvas
- Submit your assignment before the deadline as late assignments will not be accepted and will receive a 0 grade
ORDER THIS PAPER OR A SIMILAR ONE WITH Geeky Tutors AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”