Write an abridged literature review in at least 2000 words that critically evaluates a leadership topic of current interest. This literature review should synthesize and integrate key findings and theories from literature, including the Bible, on your topic of choice. Do not use findings or theories that were previously assigned, mentioned or discussed in this course. Do not merely list and summarize studies. This is not an annotated bibliography. Use the Bible, with 90% of your citations coming from at least 20 scholarly articles published within the last 5 years. Do not use any books or the textbooks Be sure to integrate the Bible throughout your review. Do not merely discuss the Bible at the end. Do not add a separate biblical integration section. Provide new thoughts related to this topic. In-text citations are required to support your points, statements, issues, arguments, concerns, and opinions. Both citations and references should follow APA guidelines.
Grading for this Abridged Literature Review will be based on these assignment objectives:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Demonstrate the use of biblical principles in attaining leadership and management effectiveness. To accomplish this instruction, do not repeat any of your prior work on this topic or discuss any of the leadership/management theories or practices previously presented in this course.
- Evaluate, using the Bible, major leadership theories on at least one controversial area related to their effectiveness. To accomplish this instruction, do not repeat any of your prior work on this topic.
- Provide critical and thoughtful reflection that does not restate information, but synthesizes ideas. Explain how you arrived at any broad statements.
- Propose new leadership relationships with business concepts. To accomplish this instruction, do not repeat any of your prior work on this topic.
This literature review must demonstrate an analysis, evaluation, application, and integration of biblical and scholarly research. This paper must present new insights directly related to this leadership topic.
Table of Contents
Literature Review (20 scholarly articles + Bible)
Appendices (if relevant)
In-text citations are required to support your points, statements, issues, arguments, concerns, and opinions. Both citations and references sources should follow APA guidelines.
Other Requirements: Materials submitted to fulfill requirements in one course may not be submitted in another course. Concerns about the propriety of obtaining outside assistance and acknowledging sources should be addressed to the instructor of the course before the work commences and as necessary as the work proceeds.
- This paper must include at least 20 references from scholarly articles that were published within the last 5 years and additional references from the Bible. Do not use any books or the textbook as a reference.
- In-text citations are required to support your points, statements, issues, arguments, concerns, and opinions.
- The cover page needs to include this statement: By submittinig this assignment, I attest this submission represents my own work, and not that of another student, scholar, or internet source. I understand I am responsible for knowing and correctly utilizing referencing and bibliographical guidelines.
- The required cover page abstract and the reference pages are not included in the required assignment page length/word count, but are required as part of your paper.
- The APA required introduction section, and conclusion sections are expected.
- The introduction and conclusion sections should not be longer than ½ page each unless the paper is at least 3000 words long not including cover page, abstract page, table pf contents page and reference page.
- Sources of information from Wikipedia, dictionaries, and encyclopedia will not be accepted.
- Citations should accompany each written assignment thesis statement, paragraph topic sentences, and supporting statements of fact and opinion.
- Paragraph lengths: Each paragraph should have a topic sentence unless it continues from, or provides support to the prior paragraph. A paragraph is defined in this course as being at least 4 sentences in length.
- Similarity scores must not exceed 20%.
- The Literature Review subject heading should have sub headings that paraphrase the 4 assignment objectives. Add other sub headings as needed.
- Avoid clichés, slang, jargon, exagerrations, abbreviations, figurative language, and language that is too informal and too subjective.
- Biblical based topical analysis and biblical integration needs to be specific to the subject with a depth that is greater than a general Christian worldview.
Consult the accompanying rubric for how your instructor will grade this assignment. Also, any form of plagiarism, including cutting and pasting, will result in zero points for the entire assignment. All quoted materials must be properly cited in current APA format.
Submit the Research Paper to the appropriately labeled SafeAssign link first to review your percentage of originality. Then submit the Research Paper to the appropriate link for grading by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 7.